- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Dekker HVC100A, 95 ACFM, 5 HP, Hullvac Two-Stage Rotary Piston Vacuum Pumps
HullVac rotary piston vacuum pumps are engineered for a long life, top performance, low maintenance and ease of use. DEKKER offers a comprehensive selection of models with valuable features and expert after-sales service, including a standard three-year warranty—the best in the industry.
- Sealed Bearings—Bearing life is enhanced by isolating them from harmful process grit and solvents.
- Tough Valve Assemblies—Heavy duty studs, springs and wear plates are mounted to hardened steel seats designed to prevent broken springs from falling into the pumping chamber.
- Internal Sealing Fluid Channels—Sealing oil enters the pumping chambers through internal channels rather than exterior piping that is prone to damage and leakage.
- Metal Belt Guards—Steel construction enhances safety and durability.
- Oil Flow Indicator—An oil stream splashes onto the site port ensuring easy verification even when oil is opaque.
- Redundant Shaft Seals—Triple Redundant Viton shaft seals ride on hardened steel sleeves to guard against leakage.
- Caged Hinge Bars—One piece construction enhances wear life and reduces operating noise.
- Large Site Port—Large diameter glass site port with stainless steel bezel and o-ring seal makes checking oil level and condition easy even when oil is opaque.
- No Center Wall Bearing—Failures associated with lubricating a difficult to reach bearing are eliminated.
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A