- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
DEKKER DV0150D-MB4-SGL, 150 CFM, 10 HP Single-Stage Motor-Mounted Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump
Dekker’s Titan single-stage high-efficiency liquid ring vacuum pumps are capable of vacuum levels up to 29" Hg.
The pumps feature a variable discharge port design which adjusts automatically to the internal compression ratio of the vacuum pump resulting in maximum efficiency throughout the vacuum range. Advanced fluid dynamics result in high volumetric efficiency with 50% less seal-liquid requirement.
- Designed for heavy duty applications
- 316 stainless steel impeller is standard
- Features economical UL/CSA EISA or EPACT (model DV0006B-M only) compliant motor mounted design
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Low operating noise level
- Features single face mechanical seal as standard
- Virtually no maintenance is required
- Compact design results in small footprint design
- Capable of handling saturated gas mixtures
- Capable of handling small amounts of liquids
- Only one moving part
- Operates using various seal fluids
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!