- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Dekker DV0101B-DB4, 100 ACFM, 7.5 HP, Titan Two Stage Liquid Ring Vacuum Pump
The Dekker Titan two-stage liquid ring vacuum pumps offer excellent efficiency when pumping saturated vapors at vacuum levels from 25" Hg up to 29"Hg.
The two-stage pump operates more efficiently than the single-stage design when pumping mixtures of air and condensable vapors above 25" Hg.
- Casing: 316SS, Port Plate: 316SS, Impeller: 316SS, Shaft: 316SS
- Designed for heavy duty applications
- Optional monoblock adaptor available which utilizes NEMA C-face motors
- Manufactured to ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Low operating noise level
- Heavy duty bearings mounted external to the pumping chamber
- Features single face mechanical seals as standard
- Virtually no maintenance is required
- Capable of handling saturated gas mixtures
- Capable of handling small amounts of liquids
- Only one moving part
- Can operate using various seal fluids
Product Q & A
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!