- Expert Review
- TECH DATA
- PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Product Q & A
Saylor-Beall Compressors are BUILT in America, St. Johns, Michigan.
Great, old school pump, disc valves and large cast iron pump turning at a low RPM, which equates to longer life.
SB also uses Eaton Magnetic Starters (which are optional) and Hubbell Industrial Pressure Switches.
The motors are either Baldor and sometimes they interchange with Lesson Motors on their 5 hp, 1-phase packages (But they normally stick with Baldor).
You cannot go wrong with Saylor-Beall.
Contact me or anyone in our office if you have any questions.
Airtech 235 CFM, 4.60 HP Vacuum/Pressure Regenerative Blower | 3BA1600-7AT26
- Cooler running, outboard bearing provides maintenance-free operation
- Environmentally friendly oil-free technology
- Extremely quiet operation
- All motors are standard TEFC with Class F insulation, UL recognized, CE Compliant
- Explosion-Proof motors available
- Custom construction blowers are available
- Rugged die cast aluminum construction
Drawings & Manuals
Product Q & A